Monday, January 21, 2008

19 jan 08 sat

off to town and shop , super pack man :( REGRET .
but i got my CHAOS dress. orignal price was $99.90 ; there's discount now.
it's worth for buying. the sale gal still remember me , she let me try those tops and dress before those are queuing , i felt that those queing peoples are unhappy .
who's care !! haha
brought it after trying , i love it :)

alight the train and a guy keep following ,
tapped on my shoulder and said got question ask me.
guess what ??
can we make frens?
uncle , sorry no ! such a lame pickup line .
go home and please your wife, i can be ur daughter if you want.


light make up.
Photobucket Photobucket

CHAOS . look femine
Photobucket

CHAOS vip :)

20 jan 08 sun

SAPPHIRE 1 MONTH PARTY:)

came back home in the morning without taking a nap , off to bathe and make up :(
rush to meet fiona bibi at boon lay , she was late . haha
super long trip , from boon lay to bedok :(
lucky we chit chat & gossip meanwhile also chat about those " friends" who
make me upset . she indeed very funny after what i told her ; say stupid things again but
i know she love me can . has
She understand me inside out , she understand how i feel on that moment :(

took bus no . 2 to that ele condom which i never been before ,
asked the driver and he told us to drop at the stop which are opp the changi prison .
we are trying to find the entrance to walked in ,
we just walking on and on with our high heels and hoping that we could see a door for us to enter instead of fence.
500 km reach the entrance , WTH!!
sun is so schorchin g, perspired non stop !
finding the way to the function room , another super long path to walk again .
i going to explode :(
reach there and pass the present to stacey and look for sapphire,
she still in lala :) haha so cute !!
eat and chat with fiona and stacey.

few hours later , we go off to orchard.

BYE SAPPHIRE. STAY sweet :)

no more dull ..

Photobucket Photobucket
she gonna kill me ; put her ugly pic
Photobucket
fiona can pls dun frighten sapphire
Photobucket Photobucket
she's my happy nanny .. haah
Photobucket Photobucket

reach heeren , i gonna buy another CHAOS tops rather then dress..
take the pink top without trying , anxious:)
paid by credit card ( bf ),
but i just sign my name on , approval ~

off to far east , fiona bibi wanna buy my type of heels
but she cant find anything fancy .
i wanna buy zimple dress , the shop was crowded till you hardly breathe .
i think i gone mad , i wanna try on having SUNDRESS ; i love the printing ,
i find it uncommon . can easily match with a slipper , heels and straw bag.
WHY NOT !!!

SEXY BACK
Photobucket Photobucket

off to meet bf at jp for dinner, fiona rushing home to xchange her phone at turtle shop ; bf friend so have privilege . save her trip to town!
went to ichiban for our dinner, i have pink cooler taste similar as shirley temple:)
order alot of set meal and my favourite scallop. has
fiona come find us after she take her phone.
her hp not spoilt , her hse circuit spoilt.
she forever that blur*&^^%
she going to told story again ,
laugh till my stomachace.
really funny to have this sis who alway make my day with a "smile"


tuesday after my shooting i gonna buy
1. charles & keith heels
3. heat wave heels
4.sundress
5.zimple dress
6.CHAOS tube
7.CHAOS sexy tube dress
8. shoes for BF

i gonna say bye to my $500.

No comments: