Tuesday, January 22, 2008

today wake up 5.30 am :) so glad that i changed my sleeping pattern , tuck in early every night and wake up early to school . Now , i begin to enjoy school life :) reach school around 8 plus and we head to our NAFA test . run for 2.4km , it have been years i running .GOSH , but still i can jog for the first half and walk all the way .

2.4km ~ 147 postiton
shuttle run~12.2
sit up~47
standing frog jump~ 152 cm
sit and reach~ 43
incline pull up ~ 10times

this is the worst results i get :( but to a young lady who have stop exercising for years , i think this result quite good :) clap hands!
cindy msg me on morning and told me that my blog was spammed. i gone %$^^ , this is the 1st time :(



passer-by:

i can blog whatever things on here be it anythings as i feel to write it down.
this is ever the first time i being so mean for previous post since 2005.
everyone have their problems , cant they just vent it out by writing down on blog.
is part of my daily life too.
Or do you want me to write my happy things rather things which are unhappy.
saying i'm immature or childish , hello do you know me ??
just by looking on my previous post and you gonna point a finger on me ,
such a joke ..
Be it immature or childish is none of your business also ,
i live for my own sake not for yours.
And are you mature enough to talk to me ??
If you are mature , you will not come spamming my blog without putting down your name.
LOL , saying i low - class.
Oh you should not come view my low -class blog
and patiently read my post and comment me.
Saying me in this way making you look more low class also..
Are you jealous?
I can get what i want but not for youselves,
this is the time you should go and think.
Dun waste your time on spamming .

Thank for dirty my blog



No comments: