Tuesday, January 08, 2008

some people are getting on my nerve:(
please dun waste my precious time to deal with you .
2007
this unreasonable lady , pop out from now where told me that she interested in my chanel bag
but she keep playing hide and seek with me .%$^&

mail me & after my reply , she dissappeared.
add her in msn and talk half way , she offline. super RUDE
finally today she nudge me and told me to SWOP , actually my policy was no swopping but she said she interested so i wanted to swop with her the leopard mini dress and off shoulder top which cost $60 , dun you think that she purposely bid her price till so high.

Her items was super limited , nothing interest me only that dress and top so i told her that reduce the price to $50 and we swop , you just need to pay me the balance of $50. she said nope , she only want swopping , dont want to give any cash on it.

Please stop those excuse telling me that why ur things so expensive because you brought it from other countries or whatever ! should be cheaper not expensive. stop treating me like a fool , i brought lot of stuff from other countries too.. CHEATER.


COMe on . Dun you have eyes to see and brain to think that i already give in . DO you think that i so fancy of your dresses and tops . i just choose something for myself and try push it to minimum amount and so u can have the money to paid.

STOP BEING RUDE. ur parents never teach you #$%^

No comments: