Thursday, January 10, 2008

i sick from monday ; i think so :( i dun wan to consult a doctor, i just recovered few week ago why i'm sick again , i feel that i become weaker than the past .

sore throat , fever & flu make me sick :(

can anyone get rid those pain in me??? i feel kinda weak~~ i missed my clubbing session , sorry peeps , dun mean it also !

i pushing myself to wake up every 6.30 am to school even though i sick . perservance make things better. get a warning letter from my in charge, but she do care and give me a solution to buck up with the class. Now i realised that i have nearly 2 months not attending school, i have miss all the practical & therory lesson . But theory i can learn by myself , how about practical? so many steps in BODY MASSGAE & waxing . Extra lesson and more practise in me , thank to ms tan who really encourage me and sacrifice her lunch break by teaching me tactics.

work hard from now on , do score well ! i know i can~


i become so emotional nowadays,
maybe due to stress .
my schedule are packed for works and stuff.
And the sickness i facing ,
cause me more stress too.
i cant forcus well nor have energy to do my stuff.
Somehow i felt so regret ,
why i did not attend school for months.
Am i trying to avoid somethings,
i asking myself.
But i open out my heart ,
told myself that i learn for my own sake;
not for others.





No comments: