Saturday, January 05, 2008

holiday 1 months have been staying at his home almost everyday is so different from those school times that i can stay overnight on fri and sat :( i really don bear to leave , so hard to adapt again to school days . he make me feel so baby! Cooked sausge , cup corns for me when i shouted hungry . Served me like a princess , i just need to lie down there and do nothing. I so used to smell his pillow , tease him , pull his blanket and hug him. I feel so stupid now, my tears are rolling down , when i write this things out. I feel so unsercue on my bed , how could i sleep tonight without listening to his snore . sigh:( insomia !!

USeless brat~

I love SWEET CORNS with butter and salt.. Will you still cook for me everynight when my stomach groaned?


YAKULT is my morning awake drinks :) LOVES yakult .

Tomorrow reopen school , still deciding whether to go back ? it have been months i went to school , the trip gonna make me sick . i hate it ~ can anyone moltivate me with PRESENTS?? maybe i can consider . has!

SO many things to acheive in 2008 ~ will it happen?

- Credit cards:)
- Work at spa
- Pass my module
- More money
- Good Health
- Baby have license :)
- Take off my braces:)
- No quarrel with baby:)
- Levi's jeans
- More shooting
- More clubbing
- Sit on BABY car:)
- Baby give me more allowance:)
- Slim down by 5 cm:)
- Bust increased C cup
- Butt slim down to 34
- Overseas with baby:)


Wed planning to party at ZOUK with janelle and frens~ join anyone??

No comments: