Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TUESDAY BAD DAY!!




skipped my lesson today and going for shooting on eleven and i wake up
early to make up and pack my stuff , ran up to buy tampo . I HATE MENS !
called him and ask him whether confirm shooting today , he say yes.
i took train to commonwealth and took a cab to holland v and i try to call him and msg say that i reach . no ans nor reply. WTH !! i getting so impatience , all alone at there waiting like a idiot and i cant see anyone . i think i tried my best to bust his phone and msg him but no respond.

MELVIN,

KNN play me out again. does your mother teach you ?
i still wondering , if it is cancelled please do tell me and let me know earlier .
did you know that holland v is a super inconvience in transport .
WTH ! Stop your promising all that , you dun treat this important at all .
Such a irresponsible fucker , dun even have the intiative to call me and settle with me . Are you a coward ??
you can run but you can never hide. singapore is so small , we will meet again.
And i will smile at you with my flying hands on your face.
i cant stand your attitude from the start ,
i wont wanna work with this fucker just for that sake of money i need it urgently.
SOrry , i wont starve without ur dirty money.
i wont forget this person . i will tattoo in my mind .
You wil alway be that someone i hate the most ..
Just bear in mind , i not letting this things off so easily.
playing me out times and times.
YOU this cb fucker , you will get your retribution soon.
No WONDEr your dad pass away when u are young,
maybe due to ur ill doing..


i may be mean in this post. but to this kind of person , you have do .


*it's doesnt pay to be good

No comments: