Tuesday, January 15, 2008

never went to school today :(
hell , i should be going to school , should not blog now but stupid things make me angry !
sometimes i can be such a kind lady , i can tolerate those nonsense and ignore those bullshit
cause i treat everyone as friends .
when i still treat you as a friends , pls dun ever take it as granted .

i will not entertain those shit anymore !!
i'm not someone you can used and throw me aside

we are once a close friends,
help you up whenever you have troubles without any complains.
bring you go somewhere you never been ; clubbing.
let you make more friends of mine.
i never want anything from you ,
i just wanted you to appreciate what i done
for being a friends.

stop using me and throw me aside
when you acheived something.
i not a toy , i'm a human .
i being tolerance all this while ,
just wanna make some peace between us
and try all means to make us closer.
But now everything gone,
you pushing me to a limit ,
i need to leave !
in your heart,
my name have never exist .
only someone who can called,
when you are bored .




sorry, guys ; i aint a fool!



No comments: