Saturday, January 26, 2008

if you ever pass by to read my post ,

maybe the words you sent to her seems to be a joke , i dun think so . it really break my heart into pieces , i keep pondering throughout the night . NO doubts your love on me before. Now , how could you tell me to trust you after seeing those msg ? i always thought that you are someone special , different those bastard out there. Baby , is not the first time those message i found out on your phone , previously you told me that is all misunderstanding , i accept cause i love you .Now how could you say you love me while you told her to be your gal or even teasing her.i'm pretending to stand strong and talk to you , but can you see how i feel deep down in my heart.Baby , could you tell me that this is only a nightmare.
i'm know is lame but is so true.

No comments: