Friday, January 18, 2008

Mummy called me ; my 2 pack of postage have arrived. i waited for so long man:(
GAP shirt for bi birthday present and LACY PARTY dress ... hell , the shirt i think is gonna betoo big for my bi. headace !!!!
so big and so small

party mini dress

brand new GAP shirt without paper bag:(





went out early without make up :( super rush for shopping ~~ anxious to shop for my cny clothings. head to vivo forever and i try 3 mini dresses , none suit me ; it looks super formal . somehow i love their tops but dun have any s size available. GOsh ... where should i get my cny clothings??? shop many outlets such ad REDS and Mango but cant see something that caught my attention . HYPNOSIS mini dress look nice but it make me look like a pregnant women , i try the off- shoulder tops and it was nice and the colour super shocking ; $49.90 ~ expensive for a top like this but i buy it cause i love the cutting :) i wanna buy jeans ,shop at LEVI'S and try many type of cutting such as ultra skinny & straight cut. ultra slim make my knee cap so tight till i hardly can bend down , straight cut more better :)

After much consideration , brought the straight cut levi's .. $169.90 ~ after 20% discount is $135 ! quite worth it man. thank darling , fufill my wish for 18 years old of having a levi's jeans.
OMG , just a set of tops and jean for my cny cost darling around $200.. i think he gonna faint , i can see him crying later . has still have 2 set of of clothings to buy, think next week!! i super tired today due to mens:(

baby bring me to clark quak , for stroll and eat.. enjoy e breeze :)
brought a nail polish at O2 . skin colour :)


baby i love you :)
thank for pampering me :)
still have a long way to achevied everything !
levi's is loved ~ thank darling


hypnosis top:)
O2 nail polish

No comments: