Tuesday, January 15, 2008

have been such a long time i blog .

i have been so busy. so many thing , so little time!

everyday is packed with stuff , dun even have time to shop for cny clothes. Am i that busy . YES!!!

Yesterday went to payar lebar wanting to do hair extention , in the end turn up $%^&.
Never do cause CNY i gonna do it also , not worth man!


so much of transcation need to handle . transfer money for my dress and transfer money to my bi present ~ cost me a bomb . But i'm glad that crystal is good and we make a fast deal for the lv bag she wanting to brought from me , she transfer $70 to my account:)

today i got outdoor causal shooting ,stupid photographer sick:( i already make up and packed everything nicely , even skipped school and yet need to postpone for the shot . i feel so irritated and angry till i have nothing to say , i cried . i feel so stress ! ~

$500 for that shot , act a big fuck ~ postpone ! i'm not money face , i just in need $$ to buy another something nice for my bi and treat him on his birthday . i wanting to use my own money and make him happy :) or else i wont entertain those shit %^&*
spolit my tuesday mood ~ i feel like slapping someone


my chifforn overall reach my door step yesterday :)

i love the cutting but no layering inside~
totally transparent !
the seller did not tell me the info. irresponsible:(

the evelope is so small

it look more like my nightie

i bathe nearly 2 hr yesterday ~ i in love with VEETS . good use for hair removal !

No comments: