Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Diary,

i feel like jotting down somewhere .
i feeling down right now after fliping my picture folders.
i saw their faces on my folder ;
reminise those past time we used to be.
Things not going to be the same anymore ,
I know , i really know.
I did nothing wrongs nor ever cheat ,
Wondering why's make us drift apart.
Maybe cause of JEALOUSY,
but blame who?
In fact , no ones know that
i put lot of effort for this friendship.
Last night chatting with bi ,
i cried , yes i cried !
I pour my heart out ,
The things i hide from him since 2007.
Put every singles little things in my heart ,
Dun even tell anyone nor someone who close to me.
I been tolerance all this while,
Cried for being a fool and waste my effort
for someone who dun even recongise me as
their own..............








Fade away


How bad they are ,
i forget and forgive.
I know what they did ,
but i hope i was blinded or deaf.

~they did not inform me exam nor test on school .
~Not even encourage me to go school,
~they just think about themselves.
~not even help me take my assignment nor worksheet!
~msg them and call them what time to school and they never even reply nor call back ; in e end called them they already on the way to school.
~ partner themselves and forget me.
~ tell her to teach me and end up she never.


i think peeps out there , everyone dun wish to have this kind of friends right?
my 1st encounter theses kind of problems. i dun think the problem lies on me cause i still have friends out there who willing to care me.

Finally Now i the reason why they dun have any GALS frens.

No comments: