Tuesday, January 20, 2009

19th jan 08 Mon

Dayout with ms q & bel ..

Ms Q helped me book mani & pedi session at beauty bar.
Everything with 2 thumb nail with nail art cost me $48 :)

Just hope that when the actual day come , my nails colour still there ~~











Went to have late breadfast & walked around the mall
before we heading to imm acc Ms q to repair her 1 mth old spoilt baby.
After everything , went back to jp again & bel went to her sauna session
while me & ms q went to have 'high tea' at BAKERZIN .. haha

Shared a set meal together but missed the desert .
Always heard that their cake is delicious but too bad i m too full :(








4 DAYS we seperated and he came all the way to meet me after his work.



strange feeling but ..........................


Missed the time we teasing each other :)

No comments: