Tuesday, January 06, 2009


Yesterday ard 6 pm i reached
geylang for briefing and i lost my way..
I keep walking here & there to look
for the address i finding..

There's no where to be seen.


I feel super irritated :(


A good soul helped me with it .
He really a nice guy which is actually a passerby .
He bring me to the location :)

Thank !

Is lorong 25 not 25a :(
They give wrong address , how can i find the places ~


Tried the outfit & everything end like 8.30 pm.
Get to know 2 gals ; mei ling & autumn:)
I did not know bf waiting for me downstair ,
after he called me say why i walked so fast :(
Sorry , i cant see him . I got 'Night blindness ' ma :(


Board bus and dropped at bugis to have dinner at pasta maiam.
They have some new snacks ,
we tried the chicken wings & it was like SHIT.
I never eat so tasteless wings before man , i think coffeeshop is better then them.
Dun believed , you can try ??





Went home after stroll around.




Sometimes words can really broke your heart.
I don't know how long i can tolerate this attitude of her.
Unhappy with me , just straight forward talk to my face .
Pls dont be sarcastic !

I felt so upset & angry !

But i do know something ,
i dun wish my boyfriend in a difficult position .
I kept everything by myself then.


I lived this house for bf sake not yours anyway .

I dun own you any cents luh hor .

stop being so demanding !!



I think i should not go over to his house so often anymore ..

Once bitten twice shy!


I just cant live with her anymore :(

No comments: