Thursday, January 22, 2009

22nd jan 09 thurs


Went for shooting for like 3 hrs . tiring man.
The picture seems not that good as i really no mood :(

My make up by MUA diana :) i look so different !!


Is paid shoot and i immediately get pay i spent :(
I love accessories stuff , so cool!!

I wanna buy more :)


Yesterdays loots:) addicted to fake nails.


He cabbed down to meet me & we went for dinner at burger king
and on the way home ,
His mum called to go for chinatown walk den we agree as her bf will
be there to drive us also :)
This year chinatown seems not that crowded like before , the atmosphere seems so cold maybe due to economy crisis.
Samples all around like : japan mushroom , fruit jelly , nuts.
I keep trying non stop , after 1 big round i realised that i so full after eating those stuff.. hhaha

They keep laughing at me :)

The base too thick that my right cheek immediately have one acne:(


After that , went to geylang to have 'tian ji porridge'.
His mom treat everyone , not bad taste better then maxwell :)
I wanna see 'chicken' lei,
his mum so on asked his bf drove around and went to lorong 14 to see those 'chick' haah.
I super excited cause i never see before .

wooohooo~~ the gals there so pretty man ~~


turning like 1 round and so , we went back home.
We keep discuss about the 'chicken'.
His mom say next outing we go see ' black chicken'.. hahah

My sec time :)



At the same time so sad that he cheat me .
I not sure this time round , but he promised that he wouldnt do this thing to me again .

I hope this for sure ; a man with a word :)

No comments: