Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last night missy cindy & serene acc me :)

After cindy went home , i brought 2 big can of heneiken to drink
cus i really couldnt sleep:(

Rarely i will drinks around neighbourhood.. bad mood !!

After hours drink like 1 litre of beer , feel kinda bloated .


4am Went back home and lay on my bed . Is been so long i have slept on my own bed at this time..


Afterall thank gals for acc me .. thank alot:)






i not as strong as you see in me.
I cant sleep like you in the night.
How do i feel when i confront you about the stuff and
the way u reply me ?
How do i feel when i hoping the day just being with you
and end another way round?
Did you ever put urself into my shoes and think?

All you know is repeating that i m unreasonable .
All you know is pointing finger to say that i'm wrong.
All you know is digging all the past & say.
All you know is keep telling me ' what i want now'!
All you know is keep saying ' forget it lah'


You keep saying the same old things over and over again
whenever we quarrelled.

I really have enough all this thing..


I no longer the same anymore.



The more you gonna say about me , the more you make me feel so sick.


Understand!

No comments: