Thursday, January 29, 2009

I perm this myself , nice ? :)

29th jan 08 thurs

Happy bday to Janelle baby :)


Went out with ms q & cindy .
Have our dinner at hotdog factory recommend by ms q.
The set is nice & the price is affortable . Must try !

Ms q boyfriend join us for the movie ~

Watch the ' all's well end well 2009'
A comedy show , some part indeed so funny:) hhahah

Went to Balcony chill there after.
Same old me , Watermelon strawberry :)
Surprisly , ms q sick of alcohol so she drank mocha
while her bf have 'graveyard'.

After finished , her bf ordered ' long island tea'
and 1 jug of vodka mandarin with cranberry.
6 pieces of wings to go along too . hahah


End our chit chatting session around 3.40 am :)


Thank for ms q bf treat n send me home again ~~





I still dun understand

why no one can understand what's inside me.

I feel so down right now but he not even there to care about me.

Another way round , he picking fight .

This month , so much things strike me ,

I dunno how am i going to handle all by myself .


Now left nothing

but only me , myself and i.

No comments: