Sunday, January 04, 2009


Last night can you hear me cried?

All the words you spoke break my heart.


I hate this part !!

Everythings seems so fake , when i started to recall .

You can simply go off at 4 pm ytd while my birthday &

every occassion we attend you always tend to say you are busy.

Yup maybe your family bbq is more important than anything else.

I told you i am sick & you replied ' go see doctor for what'!

I did not even asked you accompany me go alright , why make a big fuss then.

If your loves one sick , will you sacrifice your time to vist her ?

I not such a unreasonable gf that i did not want you attend the bbq okay ; you can accompany

them for few hours . After everything you can come visit me but he did not !!!


He just leave me all alone :(



6 hrs spending at there , did not even care whether i alive or dead.
And why should i be the one who are waiting again?

The time that he need someone by his side then he message me!


Am i your spare typre?




What i can said is i totally disappointed.. really!


Last minute decision went down to st james.
I keep crying non stop when i'm alone.
Surprisly , my very 1st time i did not make up to club.








Drank 3 jugs & went to toilet vomit.

Seldom vomit ! Is due to empty stomach & sick ..


Thank gals being there for me .

The gals said the only way to destress is to drink & dance.
But the more i drink & listening to every song it played i become more & more emotional.



Why at the end of the day ; you apologise to me?

Can i really sleep without you?

No comments: