Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27 jan 08 tues

I missed my chu 2 visiting .

A present for me .

Guess what??


Lots of blue black .



My whole body ache like hell man , i cant even sit well now :(



28th jan 08 wed

Bb off day .
Went over to pm to brought my Mega sausage muffin .
Finally i get to eat this again :)
Bb came my house to bai nian , even brought a XO for my dad .
My daddy must be giggling inside his room . has
Went over with xiao yi & janelle to ah ma house there after.

We begin our gamble session .
Too bad , baby dun feel like playing so i am the one who play with all the aunties . ahaha
Lost a few buck only but i still felt so happy
cus i thought i will lose more than i expected as i'm down in luck . i know ~

Head over to his dad house at tamp :)
He like me to acc him when we are on trip
cus i love to talk alot & with me around the journey seems to be so fast .haha

His ah ma seems to be aging & weaker :(
Didnt even recongised her grandson .


I craving for steamboat man !!

He bring me over to spicy gal to have steamboat :)
After eating , desert again ~~


Good night love



No comments: