Wednesday, January 28, 2009



I hope everythings will be solve right now .

Everyone knows you are lying .

Till now , you still implicated yourself,

Dont you feel any shame at all .

Lastly ,

this is your fucking problems.

Dun make your problems to my problems.

Dun ever threaten me nor my gals ,

You know what , i not even scared at all.

I'm conscience of the things i done .

I done no one wrong , even i make my parents proud.

How about you?

Are you having having nightmare every single night.



If you did nothing wrong , you will not even try ways to threaten

each and everyone to cover all the evil deeds you done.

Have i read your mind?



This world have Justice .



I believed Money make wonder.


Money can make one self lost it's sense .
Money can make one self lost it's pride.
Money can make you lost friendship.


Bear in mind ,
Money can never make me do everything above.



No comments: