Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 jan 08 tues

A very special moment spend last night :)



Me & Ms q shoopping time ...

Went out again pretty early again ,
head to vivo to look for GUESS.
Within less than half hour i brought his birthday present in guess outlet.

Do you believed that a guy Guess watch ard $300?

Afterall he like it can already :)

The paper bag very classic .. haha


The watch i brought for him.. it seems that he eying for it .


The goodies goodies


Guess tote bag nice :)

Have late breadfast at pasta maiam .



After eating , went over to far east .
Ms q brought 2 heels & 1 dress.
I didnt see anything i fancy of ,
i think i too fussy ..

Material wise , pattern & design??

I think i have to change abit of my bad habit not being too ' fussy '..

I didnt brought any CNY clothes yet :(


Brought 2 box of 3D fake nails and glue :()

I love their design :)

Meet bb together & went back home~



This week my schedule like so freaking pack !!


Later having steamboat session w ah siao & peeps.


Thurs : Photoshoot session

Fri : Buy cake and celebrate for him.

sat : Bring him to have dinner :)

No comments: