Wednesday, January 14, 2009

9th jan 08 fri

Beer promoter new uniform

Went for roving at tamah jurong area .
i'm super blur queen lah.

I was so happy lah , i thought i working with janeelle at jurong bird park there.
End up working with fortune god lah..

A real roving which keep walking & talking non stop.

Super tiring lah ..




ps: Bf so lame..

He said ' i wore my uniform is so pretty'!!!
Omg ~~how about i wear outside clothes huh????hahah...

Like soso Formal :)


10th jan 08 sat

Look kinda shag after work



Went to roving at demsey rd ; long beach & jumbo .

Earlier on went to heeren Chaos w missy cindy.

Ya i shopped at chaos dunno how many hours lah.

I really cant resists not to buy !!

Brought 2 tops & free $30 voucher cus they moving out.

I guess i will never went to heeren anymore cos no more CHAOS.

My favourite brand :)



Brought a mini lamp box for baby :)

I love you !!

Thank to their accompany to my work place. thank :)




No comments: