Friday, January 02, 2009

3rd day of new year.

Started to quarrel with him .
He really too much this time round .
Whenever i trying to be nice ,
he will try ways to trample my tails and make me boiled.

I really cant stand you anymore okay.
What you mean by Not being a good girl friend and so on??

So you think you are is it?
Just buy stuff for me which i like , this is called ' good boyfriend'.


If you gonna say how bad i am , i think you should go reflect yourself too.


Whatever la , no matter what .
You still will say how good you are luh.


You just dun learn your mistake or you dun admit you are wrong too.


Of course everyone will made mistake .
Is it once do wrong , there's no way to repent?
Forever be contempted!

If you never gave me any chances to mend , how i going to prove that i willingly to change?



Lastly ,


For someone who did my hp stuff .

the massage goes like this when i intend to msg fiona rather then him.

"Aiya my hp repair by ** now , fuck man he haven wake up sia.
I wanna get my hp by today man . ass".


Hey friends , can anyone tell me is this called scolding him?


Fuck & ass or so fro is my daily words i used ok.

I used this to bf , fiona they all sometimes too but they know i not intend to scold him


"True colours of one would be known as times goes by"...
What a good phrase to describe me . ya ~
I dunno this phrase is referring to who..
But i know he saying me okay.

Ya la ya la . see my true colour enough.

I'm not pretending . i always so tough when i'm young .

Is you are the one who dunno me well . alright !


Actually i dun intend to blog this thing out here .
Is him just being too Sensitive that he cant simply take my words .
And wanna make things to the worst ~

I tried to tell him that is a misunderstanding but he take it to heart.



Is that wrong for me to clarify something on my hp stuff which i dun understand?

If he dun wish to teach you can simply just msg me I DUNNO no matter how busy you are right.



Hate me all you want ..

I wont give a damn to anything.

This is who i am !



PS: why cant i spend my 09 happier...

Fuckofflahknnccb

No comments: