Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Ya i'm unreasonable okay .

Stop all this shit things you did on me luh .
I have enough over & over again !

Since when your off day or even ur half day ,
We can have a proper meal or even date out ..

Is have been so long .............


As i said you can even spend all this time or even take half day
for family or even your friend's party .


What's about me ???



Stop being rude to me in message !!!

Stop apologise to me at the end of the day..



I dun deserve this shit anymore..



i have enough of you ..


I been so good not to scold bad words infront of you , you crossing the lines now..



I know you are reading my blog now !!
I have nothing left to say but only a word for you .

" Fuck off " !!!


No more explaining
No more repeating
No more sorry
No more chance


No more anything at all !!!





Have to be hard hearted this time round ..
Learn to independent !!



ps : sorry i trying to vent out all my anger .
have been tolerate for so long !!

No comments: